Breeze heating and cooling uses Brivis as their Major Brands, The reason behind is reliability, after sales service and cheaper spare parts. Brivis Ducted Gas Heating is the best six heater system in the market, comprises a heating unit connected to a series of outlets via a system of ducts. The outlets/ducts are strategically placed throughout your home, either in the floor or ceiling. The position of the heating unit depends on your house. If your house is built on a concrete slab, the unit is installed in the roof. If your home has space underneath, the unit is generally installed outside or under the floor. The ducts which connect the outlets to the heating unit, are neatly tucked away out of sight.
Brivis Ducted Gas Heating is the most cost effective way to heat your entire house. You can save up to $300 per year in operating costs to heat your entire house using a High Efficiency Brivis Ducted Gas Heater compared to using an ordinary gas space heater. A household using electrical appliances for heating produces three times more greenhouse gas emissions than one using a Brivis Ducted Gas Heating appliance.
Change Overs Heaters: Brivis has the best change over units in the market. Brivis Buffalo 20, Buffalo 85, Buffalo26, Wombat 20, Wombat 120, ME20, ME30 heaters.
- Brivis buffalo 20 ducted heater motor has burnt out twice in 5 months.
- Brivis Multiplex HE 20 i Ducted gas heater Running normally, till power interruption Will not start reports Err 67 HI on wall console.
- Have a Brivis Buffalo 120. Turned off recently, worked O.K. though winter. Tuned on again due to colder weather.
- I have a Vulcan ducted heated system and the controller was playing up so I have had a Brivis controller connected.
- Having trouble with my Brivis 20, a new circuit board was put in, now when I turn it on a red light flashes over the .
- Brivis he 5 fails to maintain room temp once reached, after temp reached reset lights up and will not reignite until temp ...
- 12 month old Brivis heater sometimes backfires when trying to ignite
- Brivis MPS he30i error code 69. Just had ignitor and sensor replaced after error code 62. Heater won't start
- Our brivis ducted heating system is coming up with error 71 HI.
- My brivis climate system (auto EMS series EMS20) has broken down.
- Our controller has been scrolling "pre-heating heater furnace. Please wait!" for at least the last 3 hours The fan runs ...
- Hi, I have Brivis ducting heating system and it is rather noisy - it has a whining sound when it is blowing the air out
- Hi the place where I stay has a brivis heating system with a brivis networker panel the single panel model not the flip ...
- Where can I get a replacement circuit board for a brivis wombat 2P 20?
- Brivis Heater won't start. Display shows Code 56 error.
- hi i have a brivis eh 30 unit that comes up with error 65 and 30 the display inside.
- Heater goes into busy 43 hi error.
- Fault codes for brivis heating systems he30i no 5a thermalcode50.
- I have misplaced my operator manual for brivis multiplex h20 e ducted heater
- I have a brivis buffalo gas ducted heating system that is blowing out cold air, i have checked and the pilot light is on ...
- We have a Brivis Buffalo 52 Ducted heating system. I can light the pilot light (manually) but when the controller tells error code 62hi appears on brivis heater networker and shuts the system down...
- My Brivis HE30E gas heater has come up with an error code 62 HI
- Where is the reset button on the brivis ems 26 external heater unit?
Please call us for Same day service
Call 0433 321 727 or contact us by filling out the contact form.